Today we’ll hold a try out for “Forum Aid“.
An event, slightly inspired by Brent Ozar’s Office Hours.
If all goes well, we’ll make it into a regular event.
If all goes wrong, we’ll blame me and try again next time with some improvements.
Together we’re going to go through some Power BI forums and help others by trying to answer their questions.
We’re aiming to do this for 30 to 60 minutes, starting at 16:00 GMT (convert to your local time)
- We gather on Skype a bit before 16:00 GMT,
click here to join the meeting
Don’t need skype or an Office 365 account, you can even join as a guest via your browser!
- Everyone present will search for interesting unanswered questions on a Power BI Community forum, LinkedIn group, or other medium
- You can even ask questions through live chat
- Everyone can answer! You can type or ask to be unmuted.
- Together we’ll answer all the questions and decide who posts an answer to the forum
- We’ll gather and post the URLs of all answered questions to show off our hard work and gather more attendees next time
Comment down here and join us on the call 🙂